We at Althea Pelion hotel have prepared a variety of packages of activities to help you discover the beauty of Pelion and make your holidays in Pelionan unforgettable experience.
- Horse Riding- Pelion
You can enjoy horse riding under the supervision of expert instructors.
Explore the legendary mountain of Centaurs with us.
- Trekking –Pelion Experienced guides will guide you safely and responsibly through the most beautiful trails of Pelion. Crossing woods and paths not yet discovered by many trekkers will be a unique opportunity to discover the true nature of Pelion. Hiking from village to village across the famous paths of the mountain of Centaurs will surprise you as you will meet on the way springs, streams, caves, waterfalls, as well as the incredible beaches of Pelion.
- Canyoning - You can safely explore the world of the beautiful mountain canyons. Pelion has several beautiful canyons suitable for beginners and experienced trekkers. There are several routes on the side of Pagasitikosgulf as well as on the side of the Aegean likeMylopotamos and Fakistras. Choose the route you like to follow and go abseiling (rope descent), diving, water sliding and river trekking. This is a powerful, full of tension and adrenaline activity always accompanied by expert instructors that will give you ultimate joy and excitement.
- Climbing - Defy the laws of gravity at the best hills of Pelionwith routes for beginners and advanced. Initiation and training will be carried out during the activity so that you will eventually gain adequate expertise on climbing.
- Walksthrough the arched railway bridge from Lechonia to Milies village. This is a historical route throughthe old train rails that makes us admire the famous buildings of the painter and architect de Chirico, overlooking Pagasitikos gulf.
- Skiingat the famous ski resort of "Agriolefkes" at Pelion with experienced instructors who will guide you whether you are a beginner or an expert in skiing.
- Private tour of Pelionby a professional driver
You can explore the surrounding villages and the city of Volos with your personal guide.
This is a half day excursion which includes may stopovers around the famous villages surrounding Pelion mountain.
Sailing experience in the Gulf of Pagasitikos is a summer experience you shouldn’t miss.
The 'Parashos' is a handcrafted yacht of 17 meterswhich offers half day or full day cruises to Pagasitikos gulf and to the adjacent beaches. Live a wonderful sailing experience around the Pelion beachesand relax onboard.